quite fun! and the levels were designed quite well! not sure if the floaty controls were to the benefit of the game though, found myself wrestling with them quite a bit.
Trouble In Space - GMTK Jam
A Spaceship crashed on a moon.
Your mission is to find it and to rescue the survivors.
Made in 48h for the GMTK-Jam.
- The game NEVER require a diagonal to solve a problem
- On Edge the keyboard input are laggy, the Gamepad works fine
- Some keyboard may have "ghosting" problem with the arrow keys and can't do diagonal, if so please use Gamepad
- Left Stick / Arrow Keys : Movement
- A / Spacebar : Propulse
- Select / Backspace : Reset
The gamepad may not be recognized. If so, reload the page (may require several reload) and check if your gamepad is the first or play with keyboard.
Tested on Chrome and Firefox with a 360 controller.
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Great game. Love the ambient music and consistent art style.
Dhamm... This was a really good game. The music was soo good! The style of the game was good, the gameplay was fun! Great fokking job!
really nice but propulsion by space seems a bit redundant