quite fun! and the levels were designed quite well! not sure if the floaty controls were to the benefit of the game though, found myself wrestling with them quite a bit.
Post jam version here : https://togimaro.itch.io/trouble-in-space-post-gmtk-jam
A Spaceship crashed on a moon.
Your mission is to find it and to rescue the survivors.
Made in 48h for the GMTK-Jam.
- The game NEVER require a diagonal to solve a problem
- On Edge the keyboard input are laggy, the Gamepad works fine
- Some keyboard may have "ghosting" problem with the arrow keys and can't do diagonal, if so please use Gamepad
- Collisions bug with blue ennemies
BUG-FIX (Always in the 48h period) :
- Added one tutorial screen for the reset button.
- Highlight some text in tutorial.
- Stop the music in lvl 8.
- Left Stick / Arrow Keys : Movement
- A / Spacebar : Propulse
- Select / Backspace : Reset
The gamepad may not be recognized. If so, reload the page (may require several reload) and check if your gamepad is the first or play with keyboard.
Tested on Chrome and Firefox with a 360 controller.
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.